Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Introduction

Oh look, I'm blogging! A few years back I recall asking "what the fuck is a blog??" Now I read them daily and decided it's time to begin sharing one of my own. I figured the best way to start is to explain the epic name it's christened with.

I asked friends on Facebook and Twitter to help me name my blog, I was at a loss. Being an awesome and creative bunch, they did just that and this one fit perfectly. Thank you ELLA!

Vegan - Yes I'm a Vegan and proud of it. I don't push it on others, my choices are not what's best for everyone else. I chose this diet for health reasons and ethical concerns. PETA can kiss my ass, fucking murderers. When I say ethical, they never tie into it, believe me.
****
Nympho - If I have to explain this, you should not be reading this blog, so go back to doing your homework, kid.
****
MMA - Mixed Martial Arts: By Wikipedia definition "is a full contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, including boxing, wrestling, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Karate, Judo, and other styles." Think UFC. If you don't know what that is, get out from under your rock and Google it! I personally feel that Bruce Lee was a pioneer in MMA, but I will get into that another time. I love the sport and the MMA community and respect the hell out of the men & women who fight.
****
Maniac- I'm all kinds of crazy, a rather passionate person with an addictive personality. I suffer from Depression, it's no bowl of cherries but I get by with lots of medication and distractions that keep me from losing my shit completely. I love to laugh at stupid shit, I am so easily amused it's ridiculous. A raving lunatic? No. Maybe when I have a bad bout of insomnia and it's day 3.

So there you are, a little info about me and the rather obvious reasons for my blog title. I know it's self-explanatory but I wanted this to be my first blog post. I'm not the most intelligent person, I consult the dictionary frequently and my writing skills are rather basic, but I'm not doing this to impress anyone. I'm doing this for me to share with you because it's therapeutic.

 My links to Twitter, Facebook, DeviantArt, and YouTube are on the right, have at it! Please follow or subscribe to my blog if you would like to keep tabs on what I have to say, it might end up being entertaining!

Cheers Darlings!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read all of the adventures of Mandy! You entertain me in real life, so why not digitally! :D

    ReplyDelete